Issue 91 – Sneak Peek
Looking for some quick little knits that won’t weigh you down in this warm weather?
Our brand-new issue comes with a bumper weekend knits kit, featuring 10 quick and easy patterns to choose from! There are some lovely patterns to choose from, including Wind in the Willows toys from Sachiyo Ishii, a sweet little baby vest and a selection of stylish accessories.
This issue we have an exclusive new pattern to knit your own Shaun the Sheep bedtime snuggly. Our editor Kate has designed this simple pattern in chunky yarn, using only the easiest of stitches, making this the perfect pattern to teach your little ones to knit over the summer holidays.
Inside this issue you’ll also find a wide range of garments and accessories you’ll love to knit, as well as super-cute gifts for babies and children. Each pattern is checked by 4 expert knitters to guarantee you a trouble-free knitting experience, and the magazine is packed with discounts to help you get the best yarn for the best price. If you don’t feel like casting on straight away, grab a cuppa and some biscuits and relax with some of our knitting features. Read all about what’s new in yarn, meet talented designers and yarn producers, get inspired by the latest patterns and products and learn something new with our step-by-step guides.
You can also look out for…
- Fab NEW LOOK easy-to-follow patterns
- Exclusive collection of brand-new designs
- Join in the fun and meet new crafting friends in our Heart to Heart campaign
- Readers review the best aran yarns
- Garments in sizes 6-36-Quick gifts under 100g
- Step-by-step guide to mattress stitch
- Super discounts on your favourite yarns
- Knit the next square in our new blanket knit-along
- Discover the best new yarn
- Get advice from knitting experts
Knit Now 91 is available in supermarkets and online at Moremags from 26th July.