Issue 89 is out now!
Find out more about our latest issue – out today!
This month we’re bringing you a brilliant bumper edition of Knit Now which comes with a fantastic knitting kit as well as an extra supplement packed with ideas for your kit. As well as this, by popular demand, we’re giving you another chance to get your hands on the knit-your-own Paddington pattern. This pattern is ONLY available in UK print editions of the magazine (not in the digital edition), and we completely sold out the last time we brought you this pattern, so don’t miss out!
In this month’s magazine, we’re enjoying the warmer weather with lots of bright and beautiful knits inspired by our gardens. From Sharon Carter’s wrap inspired by climbing roses to Ruth Dorrington’s beautiful beret, roses are a common theme among our designers this month. If you’re looking for some quick, simple knits, you’ll find plenty of inspiration including Sachiyo Ishii’s sweet little bears, and don’t forget that the pattern book that comes with this month’s yarn kit is packed with speedy ideas as well.
You don’t need to pick up your needles right away, though – pop the kettle on and settle in for a good read first. Along with all of our regular news and reviews pages, we’ve chatted to some inspiring knitters this month. Blogger and designer Louise Tilbrook tells us all about her inspiration and we’ve taken a peek behind the scenes with HeyJay Hand Dyed Yarns. Finally, don’t miss our exciting new campaign, Heart to Heart, which is all about connecting knitters and allowing you to share your stories. I’d love for you to take part!
You can also look out for…
– Exclusive collection of brand-new patterns
– Join in the fun and meet new crafting friends in our Heart to Heart campaign
– Readers review the best lightweight yarns
– Garments in sizes 8-34
– Our picks of the best new knits for spring
– Quick gifts under 100g
– Step-by-step guide to German Short Rows
– Super discounts on your favourite yarns
– Meet the team behind HeyJay Yarn
– Over £1,500 worth of prizes to win
– Knit the next square in our new blanket knit-along
– Discover the best new yarn
– Get advice from industry experts