Issue 88 Out Now!
Find out more about our latest issue – out today!
This month, we’re stepping in to summer with a collection of light and airy knits!
We’ve taken inspiration from all of the wonderful folk in our office who are getting married this year – including our brilliant Sub-Editor Kayleigh as well as Jenny and Amy, editors of our sister mags Crochet Now and Love Sewing. Love truly is in the air!
We’ve packed this issue with pretty patterns that would be lovely to wear to a summer wedding, whether as a guest or a bride. It’s hard to resist the call of a beautiful traditional pattern, so Heather Peterson’s Squill Stole would be top of our list. In fact, as soon as this issue went to press, we posted the stole back to Heather so she can wear it at her own wedding this summer. We know that a lot of folks enjoy a few handmade touches on their wedding day, so we spoke to our readers about how they used knitting on the big day.
We’re bringing you a fantastic 31-piece tool kit this month which includes all of your knitting essentials!
You can also look out for…
– Exclusive collection of brand-new patterns
– Readers review the best summer yarns
– Garments in sizes 8-34
– Our picks of the best new knits for spring
– Quick gifts under 100g
– Super discounts on your favourite yarns
– Meet the team behind HeyJay Yarn
– Over £1,500 worth of prizes to win
– Knit the next square in our new blanket knit-along
– Discover the best new yarn
– Get advice from industry experts