Issue 87 Out Now!
Find out more about our latest issue – out today!
This month, we’re ushering in the warmer weather, with an issue packed with fresh and airy knits!
Emma Heywood has brought her sense of fun to the issue with her brilliant unicorn jumper, which we might just have to knit for ourselves! We’ve also broadened the size range in all of our own commissions, up to a 5X which is around a UK 32-34. To celebrate that, we’ve been chatting to our knitting friends and have pulled together some tips for making sure that your knitted garments make you happy after you’ve cast off. Of course, we can’t forget this issue’s special guest, the master mischief-maker himself, Peter Rabbit. Our Peter is inspired by the new movie, so he’s sporting a stylish denim jacket – and we’re sure your little ones will love him.
Your free gift this month is a set of circular needles which we know some folks have been reluctant to try, but there are so many reasons why we think that everyone should be giving them a go. We’re breaking down the stigma and are getting hands on with our fantastic free gifts to show you just how simple it can be. We’ve collaborated with our in-house experts, Debbie Tomkies and Michelle Hazell, to produce a complete step-by-step guide to using your circular needles, and there are 7 stunning patterns in the supplement to knit with.
You can also look out for…
– Exclusive collection of brand-new patterns
– Your guide to getting the perfect fit
– Garments in sizes 8-26
– Our picks of the best new knits for spring
– Quick gifts under 100g
– Super discounts on your favourite yarns
– Meet the team behind Eden Cottage Yarns
– Step-by-step guide to circular knitting
– Win a year of yarn from Stylecraft
– Knit the next square in our new blanket knit-along
– Discover the best new yarn
– Get advice from industry experts