Issue 86 Out Now!
Find out more about our latest issue – out today!
This month, we’re bringing you a brilliantly British issue of Knit Now!
In this issue, we celebrate the best British yarns and designers. This issue is packed full of patterns for all skill levels. If you fancy knitting a garment, there’s plenty to choose from, including a beginner-friendly mohair top and a gorgeous cabled pullover. For those of you looking for a quick knit, there are some fab knits for your little ones, including a baby jumper from West Yorkshire Spinners. If you’re excited about the imminent royal wedding, you can even cast on a little royal guard on horseback!
Your free gifts this month include a handy pattern counter and a fantastic free pattern supplement including a wonderful Paddinton Jumper that’s perfect for your little ones (UK print issues only – not avialable in digital editions).
You can also look out for…
– Exclusive collection of brand-new patterns
– Louise Scollay’s guide to British knits
– Garments in sizes 8-26
– Our picks of the best British patterns
– Quick gifts under 100g
– Super discounts on your favourite yarns
– Find out what’s happening at Wonderwool Wales
– Step-by-step guide to cables
– Win £250 PLUS a hamper of yarn for your knitting group
– Knit the next square in our new blanket knit-along
– Discover the best new yarn
– Get advice from industry experts