Issue 85 Out Now!
Find out more about our latest issue – out today!
This month we’re taking our first tentative steps into spring, with brighter colours and a focus on knits that are perfect for layering – so whatever the weather, you’ll find something in these pages to suit. Donna Jones’s Moongazers Capelet (page 42) is perfect for throwing on over an outfit to add an extra layer of warmth. Of course, there’s nothing quite like a cute little bunny to welcome in spring –and you’ll find the pattern to knit this issue’s free kit on page 52.
If you’re not really a toy person, we’ve got a couple of other great options to use your free yarn too.
– Exclusive collection of brand-new patterns
– Meet the talented dyer behind Skein Queen yarn
– 3 fab patterns for your free yarn kit
– Garments in sizes 8-26-Quick gifts under 100g
– Find out why machine-knitting is on the rise
– Super discounts on your favourite yarns
– Step-by-step guide to stranded colourwork
– Knit the next square in our new blanket knit-along
– Discover the best new yarn
– Get advice from industry experts
Head over to MoreMags to grab your copy, or visit your local supermarket, newsagent or craft store.