Knit Now 78 out now!
Take a look inside our exciting new issue, which comes with two fab free gifts!
We’re excited to be able to bring you an official Paddington Bear pattern card so you can knit your own Paddington in time for the new film which hits the cinemas this Autumn. For those of you looking even further ahead, we’re bringing you a book full of Christmas inspiration with festive makes and gorgeous gifts you’ll love.
Dive head-first into your new-season knitting with this bumper edition of your favourite knitting magazine, featuring over 50 patterns for all the family, uncluding 5 stunning garments in a great size range.
Inside this issue you will also find;
- Classic patterns in sizes 8-26
- Quick makes and one-ball knits
- Inspiring ideas for your favourite yarns
- Fab discounts and giveaways
- Knit Sachiyo Ishii’s Autumn Bunny family
- Step-by-step guides to 6 key techniques
- Easy-to-follow patterns checked by 4 expert knitters
- All the latest news and reviews from the world of wool
This issue is out now in supermarkets, newsagents and craft stores accross the UK. You can also order a copy online from MoreMags and Craft Stash or get a digital issue via the PocketMags app on your phone or tablet, or through the PocketMags website.