Knit Now 76 on sale now!
Our beautiful new issue is out today – take a look inside!
Knit Now Issue 76 is packed with beautiful patterns you’ll love to knit. This month our focus is on light and airy yarns, quick makes and pretty designs. Your free gift is an exclusive Sirdar baby book, full of cute designs for your little ones.
Our collection is called “Cloud Nine” and it’s all about using light and airy yarns to create ethereal knits for the summer months.
As ever, we’ve got loads of brilliant quick knits, including some adorable baby designs. Summer can be a bit of a tricky time for garment-knitting, so if you prefer to switch to something small-scale, we’ve got you covered!
This month, Debbie Tomkies’s blanket knit-along branches out into mosaic knitting, and we’ve got a step-by-step guide to the technique to help you along.
Your free gift is an exclusive Sirdar baby book, packed with cute knits for your little ones.
Inside this issue you will also find;
- Quick makes under 100g
- Patterns for all the family
- Stylish garments in sizes 8-26
- Over £50 worth of discounts
- Exclusive patterns from top designers
- Expert advice from our team
- Summer wedding cover-ups
- Unicorn toy by Sachiyo Ishii
- Bumper summer giveaway with over 200 chances to win
- Take a look behind the scenes at Sirdar
- Part 6 of our Enchanted Cottage blanket knit-along
- Patterns from your favourite brands including Sirdar, Stylecraft, Patons, King Cole and more
- All the latest news and reviews from the world of wool
Head over to Ravelry to find full details of all of our original patterns.
This issue is out now in supermarkets, newsagents and craft stores accross the UK. You can also order a copy online from MoreMags, Craft Stash or get a digital issue via the PocketMags app on your phone or tablet, or through the PocketMags website.