Issue 74 out now!
Our brand-new issue is out now – take a peek inside and find out what we’ve got in store for you this month!
This issue is packed with with lots of fresh ideas for a new season of knitting. Whether you fancy knitting a quick weekend make or a stylish garment, and whatever your skill level, you’re sure to find something you’ll love in Issue 74 of Knit Now
This issue comes with two exclusive free gifts – an exclusive Spring Knits book from Rico, and a cute fuzzy pig pattern from Sirdar.
Also in this issue, we have lots of great exclusive content for you, including
– EXCLUSIVE Martin Storey cardigan pattern
– Quick makes under 100g
– Cute toys by Sachiyo Ishii and Cilla Webb
– All you need to know about the Big Woolly Weekend
– Stylish garments in sizes 8-26
– Easy step-by-step guides throughout the magazine
– Adorable makes for babies and children
– Money-saving offers on your favourite brands
– All the latest news and reviews
Head over to Ravelry to find full details of all of our original patterns.
This issue is out now in supermarkets, newsagents and craft stores accross the UK. You can also order a copy online from MoreMags, Craft Stash or get a digital issue via the PocketMags app on your phone or tablet, or through the PocketMags website.