Issue 73 out now!
Our brand-new issue is out now – take a peek inside and find out what we’ve got in store for you this month!
Your brand-new issue of Knit Now comes with two exclusive free gifts – a bumper kit to knit three super-cute Alice in Wonderland toys, designed by Sachiyo Ishii, and a bonus quick knits book, packed with cute gifts to knit.
Inside this issue you will also find:
- Over 30 patterns you’ll love to make and give
- Garments to fit and flatter in sizes 8-26
- The latest instalment of Debbie Tomkies’s Enchanted Cottage Blanket Knit-along
- Exclusive design collection inspired by Agatha Christie
- Money-saving offers and over £500 of prizes to win
- A knitter’s guide to Instagram
- Top tips from our expert knitters
- Meet designer Alison Moreton
- Step-by-step illustrated guides to picking up stitches, stranded knitting, 3-needle cast-off and more
- Quick and easy one-ball knits for the new season
- Read all about the Big Woolly Weekend – find an event near you and claim your free yarn!
- Real knitters review the best cotton yarns
- All the latest news from the knitting community
- Head over to Ravelry to find full details of all of our original patterns.
This issue is out now in supermarkets, newsagents and craft stores accross the UK. You can also order a copy online from MoreMags or get a digital issue via the PocketMags app on your phone or tablet, or through the PocketMags website.